School of Flowers
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are given in US Dollars (excluding taxes). Prices are subjected to Florida Sales Tax (currently 6.5%).
- The School of Flowers reserves the right to modify the assortment of classes, including their dates, time, availabilities and prices according to the constraints imposed by the suppliers. The School of Flowers also reserves the right to inform the consumer about the above modifications.
- In the case of prolonged unavailability of a class, The School of Flowers will propose to the consumer an equivalent substitute course or the reimbursement of the original course.
- The accepted methods of payment include: credit cards, checks payable in US Dollars, cash, The School of Flowers Gift Vouchers and bank transfers. For any other method of payment, please contact The School of Flowers by phone at 561-391-5394 or by email at email@example.com.
- The School of Flowers reserves the right to refuse to honor an order placed by a consumer who has previously not paid or not paid in full an order, or with whom a payment dispute exists.
School of Floral Design Floral Design School Floral Design Classes Flower Design Class Flower School
Cancellation and Reimbursement Conditions School of Floral Design Floral Design School Floral Design Classes Flower Design Class Flower School
- The School of Flowers reserves the right to cancel an order if it and its appropriate payment have not been received by a minimum of 3 workdays before the date of the course. School of Floral Design Floral Design School Floral Design Classes Flower Design Class Flower School
- In the case of a course which lasts less than a week, The School of Flowers grants the consumer a retraction period of 7 workdays with a minimum time limit of 3 days before the course’s starting date, for any cancellation of a course that does not suit him/her. This time limit is valid as from the time the order is placed. The complete reimbursement (except for bank charges) will be carried out if the cancellation takes place during the granted time limit. However, no reimbursement will be granted when cancellation occurs less than 3 workdays before the day of the course.
- In the case of a course which lasts a week or more, if a cancellation is made more than 2 weeks before the beginning of the course, The School of Flowers will reimburse the entirety of your payment of the cost of the course minus 20% in cancellation and administrative charges. If cancellation is made less than 2 weeks before the beginning of the class, no reimbursement is carried out; however you can defer the date of the class within a 1 year period from the date of the beginning of the original course.
Diploma: Upon successful completion of the Floral Art Week course, the student will be awarded a diploma.